How to apply for a rental property
1. Have your financial information ready. It can be: tax report, pay stubs or bank statements.
2. Ask your agent to pull your credit/background check.
3. Find a property that meets your needs and budget.
4. Fill out a rental application provided by your real estate agent.
5. Submit an offer with your paperwork.
6.If accepted, apply to HOA (if needed).
7. Sign lease given by the landlord.
8. Make a deposit on an escrow account to secure the deal.
On the move-in date:
1. Bring the homeowner association approval letter (if needed).
2. Bring the rest of the money due in clear funds (money order or cashier's check).
3. Do a quick walkthrough to check the condition of the place.
4. Finally get the keys! And enjoy your new place!
Have a question?